Have you ever searched for dog friendly restaurants, stores, bars, and more? It's tough to find them!

This is the all-inclusive resource. No need to look any further.

The Pooch Picks is the only place you need to go about all things 'dog'.

June 8, 2011

Zio's Italian Restaurant


www.zios.com

One of the biggest struggles as a Dog Mommy is finding an Italian restaurant with a patio! We've finally found a good one.

Zio's Italian Restaurant in Arlington (they're everywhere, but I know this one has a patio; better call ahead to check if the location you have in mind has a patio!) is extremely dog-friendly. AND they're delicious and affordable.

For $29.99, you can enjoy their date night special. It includes 2 entrees, 2 glasses of wine, an appetizer, and a dessert. It's a great deal and totally worth it; you must get the mushrooms for appetizer- they rock! Oh, I forgot to mention, every meal comes with great bread with olive oil and herbs. Delish!

No Bones About It (Lennon's Take On It!)

I love Zio's! They're really dog-friendly. They brought me out a bowl of water and gave me some lovin'. I slept underneath Mommy's chair most of the meal, but I didn't sleep too long, so service must have been great! Mommy and Daddy loved the house wine and all of their food. I loved the piece of bread dipped in oil with herbs that fell on the ground!

All in all, it was a great experience for Mommy and Daddy and a pretty good experience for me. I'll give it a Four Paws Up!

Love to all the the haterz,

Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment