Have you ever searched for dog friendly restaurants, stores, bars, and more? It's tough to find them!

This is the all-inclusive resource. No need to look any further.

The Pooch Picks is the only place you need to go about all things 'dog'.

June 8, 2011

ABC Coffee


3751 Matlock Rd # 103
Arlington, TX 76015-4342
(817) 557-3375

As a business owner AND dog mommy, one of my biggest problems is finding a place where I can work and my pup can tag along! I'm sure you've dealt with this, as well.

How perfect does this sound: Free WiFi, Dog Friendly, Good Music, Air Conditioning, Coffee, Tea, Pastries, Sandwiches?

Yeah, I thought so. I finally found all of those things in one place. America's Best Coffee (ABC Coffee) in Arlington and Mansfield.

Now that I've told you about the pros, let me tell you about the cons.

1.) Either they don't have a website or it's incredibly well-hidden. Either way, it's aggravating.
2.) They very rarely answer their phones.
3.) The dogs aren't allowed up to the counter to order. I know, health reasons, but it is frustrating when I'm there by myself. I literally have to come in, order, drop my stuff off at a couch or table, and then go out to the car and bring Lennon in.

All cons aside, this place is worth it. Especially when you need to get work done and you have to bear the Texas sun!

No Bones About It (Lennon's Take On It!)

Meh. I like the air conditioning. That's pretty much all I can say about this place. They have nice, cool tile where I can take a good nap. No one really bugs me there. I nap while Mommy works.

Sometimes they'll have doggy goodie bags that have things like a leash, treats, and a ball inside. Those are cool. They'll give me some water, but Mommy has to ask for it.

Sundays are their designated 'Doggie Days', but we've gone on a few Sundays and haven't seen any other pups. Guess it hasn't caught on, yet. Mommy asked the owner and dogs ARE allowed any other day, too.

Final verdict is: it's a great place to go if Mommy has work she needs done and I'm ready for a nap! The A/C rocks. Mommy is happy about free WiFi and coffee.

I'll give it Four Paws Up.

Love,

Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment