Have you ever searched for dog friendly restaurants, stores, bars, and more? It's tough to find them!

This is the all-inclusive resource. No need to look any further.

The Pooch Picks is the only place you need to go about all things 'dog'.

June 8, 2011

Half-Priced Books


www.hpb.com



Hello Pupmates!

This one may be surprising to some of you. Did you know that ALL Half-Priced Bookstores are dog-friendly? The owners love dogs and wanted to create an environment where Dog Parents could relax and shop!

Every location is great; air conditioning, limitless books, and nice to dogs is a win in my book! BUT, my absolute favorite location is on Northwest Highway in Dallas. It's incredible. It's like the mega-store of bookstores. It even has a kick tail coffee shop! I could spend hours in there; I just wish they had wifi!

I'm guessing that it is an old bank building, because there is still an old-fashioned walk in safe! See pic below!



No Bones About It (Lennon's Take On It!)

I love Half-Priced Books! It's a quiet environment where Mommy and I can hang out together. The people there generally leave me alone to nap, but that isn't to say I don't get my fair share of petting!

Four Paws Up!

Paws and Love,

Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment