Have you ever searched for dog friendly restaurants, stores, bars, and more? It's tough to find them!

This is the all-inclusive resource. No need to look any further.

The Pooch Picks is the only place you need to go about all things 'dog'.

June 8, 2011

The Pooch Patio


www.thepoochpatio.com

The Pooch Patio is a pretty rad concept. I'm confused as to why there aren't more places like this! They serve coffee, wine, tea, and frozen coffee drinks! They have free WiFi and a covered patio with dog bowls filled with fresh water. Pretty sweet, right? As a business owner, anywhere with free WiFi that loves dogs in a blessing!

The drink prices are around the same as Starbucks. They're really nice there; they have no problem starting you a tab. Just be careful- it racks up, fast! My only problem with The Pooch Patio was that none of the outdoor electrical outlets were working (for my laptop!). I did speak with the owner about this and she said that she would take care of it. I haven't gone back, yet, to see if it has been resolved, but even with that, I definitely would go back! They are also a doggie daycare; I haven't taken Lennon there, but none of the dogs I saw being dropped off looked scared or sad. They don't sell food, but they have no problem with you getting something delivered or bringing it with you!

No Bones About It (Lennon's Take On It!)

The Pooch Patio gets an 'A' in my book! It's my favorite place for mommy to go work, because I can be off my leash and play with other dogs. They put out several bowls of fresh water and change them often. They even have a nice little faux grass area in case I need to, well, you know.

The Pooch Patio gets Four Paws Up!!

I do it all for my fans,

Lennon

1 comment:

  1. awesome site! a dog lovers dream! my pooch thanks you! two paws up from me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete