Have you ever searched for dog friendly restaurants, stores, bars, and more? It's tough to find them!

This is the all-inclusive resource. No need to look any further.

The Pooch Picks is the only place you need to go about all things 'dog'.

June 8, 2011

White Rock Dog Park


www.whiterockdogpark.org

White Rock Dog Park was THE biggest disappointment in our dog fun-search. It was disgusting. I was really looking forward to taking Lennon there. It's in a nice part of town; I thought it was going to be nice and well-taken care of. The only positive is that it is right beside the lake.

I had heard such great things about it, but I'll let Lennon tell you about it.

No Bones About It (Lennon's Take On It!)

Ew. Icky. Gross. Those are my thoughts about the dog park. For real. Where should I start? This place was FULL of aggressive dogs. I'm no wuss, but these dogs were growling and jumping on each other! If I had acted like that, Mommy would never had stood for it.

Ok, so you know those handy little poop bag stations that many dog parks have? This one also had them; they were all over the place. Apparently none of the dog owners got that memo because there was doggy doodoo all over the place! It was disgusting. I don't want to step in another dog's poop while I'm playing. Yuck. What do you think I am- an animal?

There was only a little section where the grass hadn't been trampled and destroyed- and that's where all the dogs decided to poop! Yuck. Most of the rest of the park was dirt. It made me nice and muddy for Mommy and Daddy.

I'm giving White Rock Lake Dog Park One Paw Down! I might go back again just to see if it has changed, but I don't have high hopes for it!

XOXO,

Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment