Have you ever searched for dog friendly restaurants, stores, bars, and more? It's tough to find them!

This is the all-inclusive resource. No need to look any further.

The Pooch Picks is the only place you need to go about all things 'dog'.

June 8, 2011

Dream Cafe


www.thedreamcafe.com

Hmm... I'm not really sure how to rate the Dream Cafe. Overpriced? Yes. The food? Decent. Nothing to write home to Momma about, but it was good. Nicely sized portions. The patio is what truly won me over. It is perfect; it's covered and has fans going in the summer time and heaters in the winter. That's a huge perk in Texas!

I orded some type of chicken pasta which was really good. The fiance ordered a chicken sandwich, which ended up being 2 entire chicken breasts! We'll go back, but not if we're on a budget. It's not that they're horribly expensive, but c'mon $10+ for a sandwich?

No Bones About It (Lennon's Take On It)

I loved Dream Cafe. Since I'm just a puppy, I don't have to think about money, so I was a fan! The fans kept me nice and cool. The fried zucchini was amazing. I think I ate more of that than Mommy and Daddy did! The waiter brought me iced water. Quite thoughtful.

I'll give it Four Paws Up!

Love to all my fans,

Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment