Have you ever searched for dog friendly restaurants, stores, bars, and more? It's tough to find them!

This is the all-inclusive resource. No need to look any further.

The Pooch Picks is the only place you need to go about all things 'dog'.

June 8, 2011

Whole Earth Provision Company


www.wholeearthprovision.com

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness.

This place is amazing. It's like the one-stop shopping place. Shoes, clothing, camping/hiking gear, dog stuff, books-- it's incredible.

We go regularly. That's where I picked up my Vibram FiveFingers, which I adore.

No Bones About It (Lennon's Take On It!)

Whole Earth LOVES dogs! Every employee gives me so much loving and so many treats! One time, I was so embarrassed. I had an accident! I was still a puppy, but it was humiliating. :( Fortunately, the Whole Earth people were so nice. They told me it was ok and wouldn't even let Mommy help them clean it up. They told me that it was no big deal and they knew that accidents happened.

I give Whole Earth Provision Company Five Paws Up AND a Tail Wag!

Peace, Love, and Bones,

Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment