Have you ever searched for dog friendly restaurants, stores, bars, and more? It's tough to find them!

This is the all-inclusive resource. No need to look any further.

The Pooch Picks is the only place you need to go about all things 'dog'.

June 8, 2011

Canine Commissary


www.caninecommissary.net

Hmm. I have mixed feelings about the Canine Commissary. It is a big store with a bit of everything 'dog' in it; it has a warehouse-y feel about it. Like anywhere, they have great deals about some things and jack the prices up on others. They have a huge selection of specialty leashes and collars, which places like Petsmart do not have. They also have a huge selection of organic, holistic and specialty foods there. Most of them, I didn't even recognize, so if you're looking for something obscure and specific, I'd definitely look there! They also have ridiculously good prices on real bones; they're about half than you'd pay elsewhere!

The only drawback is that the staff was a little standoffish. They did not greet us when we came in; instead, they texted on their phones and chatted with each other. I will say, though, that as we were checking out, they did become much nicer.

No Bones About It (Lennon's Take On It!)

I really like Canine Commissary. Part of the reason, though, is that there are ripped open food bags everywhere and the aisles are covered in food kernels! It was like an appetizer buffet!

Food God: Lennon, my son, would you like a plethora of everything?
Lennon: Why, yes. I believe I would.

Also, they had a massive bone selection- win! Like Mommy and Daddy can say no to me!! The employees completely snubbed me until the very end, but then they gave me a treat. :) I like treats, if you can't tell.

Oh! Also, they have Saint Bernard paraphernalia!It's hard to find Saint stuff in Texas, so Mommy was excited.

I'll give Canine Commissary Four Paws Up!

Forever in your heart,

Lennon

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... why won't the food god speak to me? i think i like that guy...alot. is there a church i need to be attending or something? i mean come on... how do i cash in on this plethora of everything??

    ReplyDelete